Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blue...Green...

If I am given a choice my favorite always lands in this area. Whether it be turquoise or robins egg blue, teal or aqua I simply love it. I have at least one item in every room of my house this color. Both my husband and Little Buddy are blue/green color blind though. My husband is in denial but we have had arguments over whether something is blue or green. Little Buddy's is much more obvious, he calls most blue/green/gray colors dark and when given the color blind test he was unable to see any shapes or numbers.



My birthday present this year is this beautiful Coach purse. Love everything about it!

When we are finally out of the minivan stage I will have one of these!




Here is a link to an online color blind test.


http://www.colour-blindness.com/colour-blindness-tests/ishihara-colour-test-plates/


When Little Buddy took this test it showed he was Red/Green color blind.

No comments: